Friday, November 29, 2019

Quilty Pleasures: Looking for Liberty London Capel V

I have a quilt top tucked away in my armoire, waiting for me to locate some Liberty London tana lawn in Capel V so I can complete it.

I had actually finished the quilt top with a different fabric, but couldn't go any further, as I knew it was not the right one.

But Capel V has eluded me (it's retired and I missed the opportunity to purchase some [overpriced] yardage from Etsy earlier in the year.)

So I though I'd reach out to gentle readers: I'm looking for 1-2 meters/yards, in case anyone has a stash--or a lead.

Many thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Best of luck tracking it down; it's a lovely design (what else could a Liberty textile be?)!

Miss Cavendish said...

It's a challenge! It may take years, but I'm hopeful . . .