Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Rose Parade Continues on Tuesday, via Boots, Floral and Otherwise

I stumbled upon (not in) some desirable
boots the other evening and thought I would share them.

Many are floral, in keeping with the Rose Bowl Week, as it feels like chez moi.

These boots are by Valentino, and are embellished with embroidered flowers.




This pair is by my nemesis, UGG, but which appear to be conciliatory by incorporating William Morris' "strawberry thief" via Liberty of London print.



















These are rain boots by Valentino, and are adorned with appliqués. I liked the view from the back.


















And these non-floral rain boots are by Rag and Bone;

these winter boots are from Santana (from Canada);



and these rain boots are from Aigle.

I remember Santana as a go-to brand in Canada for winter boots. They were not terribly stylish, but when I lived there, winters were all about warmth, not looking fashionable. These boots however, have a particular slush appeal; I think that they'd be both warm and would look good.

No comments: