Sunday, July 14, 2019

Strawberry Picking with Susannah Hunter

I have wanted a Susannah Hunter leather appliqué bag for some time. (Actually, back in the day I did buy a black overnight bag appliquéd with lilies from Saks, but returned it).

A happy convergence of events led me to one in June: My birthday (and the possibility of a gift from my family), my remembered fondness for picking strawberries every June in Prince Edward Island with my grandmother to make jam, and Susannah's summer sale.

Et voilà my new strawberry bag. It makes me berry, berry happy.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I wish you would post a little more often, Miss C. I do enjoy your witty opinions. Xsue

Miss Cavendish said...

Thank you! My work life has been so hectic that I haven't had time to think and reflect on fashion and related ideas. But I do miss it, and appreciate your generous comment. . . .