Saturday, May 24, 2008

Comment Contest Winners!




As I’m back in blogging action, it’s time to check out the clever comments on the contest images I posted—eek; too much unintended alliteration there.


I've vetted the comments, and thought that the following entries were most in the spirit of the contest.



Image One:
"Why on EARTH did I think wearing this dress would be a good idea when I knew I'd be traipsing through the moors?" --enc

Image Two:

"I was thinking it was half 'chicken-dance' (tacky dance done at Oz weddings) half The Mission! Maybe I need to get out more often!" --Imelda Matt


"Practicing my scarecrow jettés on the dirt is difficult. I wish I had a decent field of corn to work with." --enc


It seems unfair to judge between these two lively commenters, so if enc and Imelda Matt would each care to email me their snail mail coordinates, I'll send them each a Miss Cavendish tiny cake. Note that I will be making these from scratch, so to speak, so there may be a bit of a wait . . .