Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Urban Medieval Chic for Fall


It’s a rainy, cool day here, so my thoughts have turned to fall. Perhaps it’s because I read extensively in early English literature for my master’s degree, but I love anything that reeks of urban medieval chic.

Take Abaeté fall 2008, for instance. I found the spring offerings completely underwhelming but think that fall has a stunning combination of armor, femininity, and street savvy.

I love the paillettes, the assymetrical cuts, the medieval-style hoods, the booties with the short skirts, the embellished jumper, the colors, the skirt lengths, the everything.









This is a line I’ll seriously be checking out when it reaches the shops.

3 comments:

K.Line said...

I love the off the shoulder top with the wide pants. LOVE. You have to buy that ensemble. It's so sensible with 3 children under the age of 8! :-)

Miss Cavendish said...

HA! Isn't that look great? I'll be looking for it, sensible or senseless . . .

Pamcasso said...

Um, love the first one for a Monty Python and the holy grail costume!