Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kiteya: "Come Right In"

Last December I was nosing around Soho and was delighted when I popped into Kiteya.

It's a charming shop of Japanese products, ranging from perfect hair clips (for my daughters' stockings) to lovely rice-print scarves (to dream about) to iron work (to ogle). 





The lovely SA offered to wrap my purchases but I was on deadline--a chilly, hungry family waiting outside--but I suspect that the wrapping would have been very pretty. 

(We tucked into Le Pain Quotidien, which I like to think of as Panera for hipsters.  And not in a bad way.)

Kiteya (which means "come right in") is right across the street from Rudy's Guitars' new location, so be sure to bring your guitar picks too.  (And yes, I do mean that double apostrophe.)

3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

LOL @"Le Pain Quotidien, which I like to think of as Panera for hipsters." Thanks for making me feel like a hipster.;-)

That screen is gorgeous and the clip is really pretty.

Sara Louise said...

I miss living in a city and having loads of different little shops to explore (I'm currently residing in a village of 250 people) and especially ones that have names that mean "come right in".

Angie Muresan said...

I would never dream to question your use of grammar.