Saturday, September 4, 2010

Scottish Slouchy Boots

Continuing with my Scottish theme, every so often I check in to Helen Bateman's online shop, where she sells shoes and boots.

Her line is quite proper, with sturdy ladylike shoes that my elegant grandmother would have liked (I often imagine HRH in some of the pumps), but there is often a shoe that catches and holds my attention.

These boots, for instance, would be ideal for stalking about on a moor or they could easily be transplanted to a more urban setting.  And I like the subtle slouchy element.

6 comments:

Belle de Ville said...

I love these boots. Thank you for linking to her website. I like her brightly colored occasion shoes too.

LPC said...

Ooh. Just the ideal whiff of "moto." :)

materfamilias said...

These boots are great, but the website's even better. There's a pair of red patent croc ankle books, with a small heel, that I think would suit me very nicely indeed. . .

Mardel said...

The boots are wonderful and the website fabulous. I'd not known of this but there are several things that appeal, proper or not.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

I love these! Thank you for sharing. I am off to visit their website now xx

Make Do Style said...

Great boots for stomping and I wish across the moor!