Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Liberty of London Kicks from Nike and Sperry

April showers brings . . . floral kicks, of course!

I've coveted a pair of Liberty-covered Nikes since their first collaboration, but never could seem to find a pair stateside.

These beautiful examples will all be available at Liberty soon.









But on this side of the pond, and in just about every major city in the States, these Sperry Top-Siders are prancing about in Nordstroms!  (Sperry has also covered a deck shoe in Liberty, but those are, to my mind, best to avoid.)



Would any gentle readers like their garden to grow in this manner?

1 comment:

LPC said...

Oh yes. I clipped those first Nike's when I first saw them on High Snobette. I won't get them, they take me too far into eccentric territory. But they sure are adorable.