Thursday, April 7, 2011

Royal Wedding Planners: At Liberty?

Lest gentle readers fear that I have Lego of my senses, let me reassure you that I am not at all obsessed with the upcoming royal wedding.

However, in a story recently Tweeted by NYT journalist David Carr (@carr2n), there are some individuals in this country who are organizing their April 29 schedules particularly carefully.

Me, I plan to rise, commes toujours, about 6:15, drive my children to school (or maybe Mr. C will take that shift :-) ), and watch a little bit of the wedding festivities on my computer, provided they're available online.

If I want to get truly decadent, then I might have my morning coffee rest on one of these Liberty of London coasters (detail above):



while enjoying a crumpet spread with jam from one of these Liberty trays:






Are gentle readers planning anything special with their April 29 schedules?

No comments: