Enc and The Thoughtful Dresser have independently invited me to share six quirky/random things about myself, so here goes:
1. Vogue magazine once told me I was “too intellectual” to work there.
2. I never wear my engagement and wedding rings together; I wear one or the other.
3. I won’t eat a mushroom knowingly.
4. When I was 8 I won a medal for drawing a picture of the Queen at a performance of Anne of Green Gables.
5. In Iceland I was mistaken for a native.
6. I once thought my epitaph might read, “Dated the sons of famous Canadian authors.”
I’d like to tag the following bloggers: PVE Design; Disneyrollergirl; The Cherry Blossom Girl (j’aime pratiqué le francais, and, yes, I need lots of practice); Miss White; and My Marrakesh. My sixth choice is that international man of philosophy, style, and wit: Manolo the Shoeblogger.