Monday, October 27, 2008

Trench Month

It’s cooler these days, but not chill enough for a proper wool coat. I’ve been wearing my Prada nylon jacket about, but am feeling the need for something in between those two fabrics.

It is, I think, perfect weather for a trench. Certainly there are lovely classic trench coats to choose among (remember Catherine Deneuve in Umbrellas of Cherbourg?), but I also like basics with a little edge.


Enter this stunning Gaultier couture trench.



While it will be keeping me warm this fall via the glow of my computer screen, one can dream . . .

8 comments:

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

a belted trench with high boots? such a classic, chic look!

Unknown said...

I got one for x-mas last year and it still has the tags on it ...can't WAIT to wear it but it's still 85 degrees here...:(

Kelly said...

I love that!!

K.Line said...

This coat is fantastic. Perfect prim meets edgy.

Elizabeth said...

I could get carried away dreaming of that trench!

La Belette Rouge said...

J'adore!

Angela said...

i like, but yah for prada nylon trench.

Songy said...

details of that trench is quite amazing. I'll dream with you.