Friday, October 16, 2009

Minnie-Me

I replaced a tired pair of black ankle-grazing pants yesterday, upon receiving a package in the mail from J Crew.

I can’t say enough good things about the Minnie pant.

I love the fabric, which is stretchy comfortable, but not too scuba. The length is perfect, as I can abide neither capris nor long trousers. Ankle grazing is perfect. NOTE: my trousers are a good inch longer than the ones in this photo.

And I was so happy to find a side zip, which gives a lovely, clean line.

There may be another Minnie-me in the mail soon—probably in charcoal.

10 comments:

Cloggsy said...

I have the minnies in black and I love them. Seriously considering getting the khaki ones too!

WendyB said...

For some reason, the thought of tired pants amused me...

K.Line said...

I love a side zip. For some unknown reason, it thrills me.

Belle de Ville said...

I love the side zip too. I try to buy everything with a side zip.

Thumbelina Fashionista said...

Thanks for the kind post/inquiry, Miss C.! I'm fine, just a bit exhausted by the idea of posting. But I got off my butt and finally posted something. I'm amazed that you are always able to come up with incredibly informative posts.

The pants look great. Somehow I am obsessed with skinny pants and I like the idea of non-capri capri pants.

Angie Muresan said...

Oh, I do so like those pants too. And their so versatile. By the way, I got those yellow Nine West you posted a while back. Going to wear them tomorrow and see how they do.

Angie Muresan said...

Oh no, my nightmare materialized! I meant *they're* not *their.* Oops, sorry!

Elizabeth said...

I've been trying NOT to order these. They look wonderful.

I'm wondering which shoes you'd wear?

Miss Cavendish said...

Hi enc--Yesterday I wore a 2-inch black patent perforated pair of wing tips, sans socks (the shoe did a nice scallop around the ankle). I'll go "mannish-woman" like that (hello Radclyffe Hall!)or will wear my super high gray cutout shoebooties by Loeffler Randall for an edgy feminine silhouette.

Angela said...

looks snazzy.