Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lofty Thoughts? Loeffler Randall Shoes

Last night I went to bed at 1:00 a.m. and got up at 6:00 to start my (children’s) day.

Tonight/tomorrow will be more of the same.

But to keep my mind lively and alert on the drive to school of les petites tomorrow, I’ll be scheming and plotting: I wish that these shoes by Loeffler Randall would find their way to my home.

They’re identical in style to a smooth grey pair that I have, and I love the updated colors and suede.



Back in full force soon; am busy with end-of-semester busy-ness!

6 comments:

Angela said...

they look so soft. i want to touch.

Make Do Style said...

Yes lots of shoe wishes in the midst of end of term business is a good distraction!

Null said...

Those are a vision to keep me going too.

I love how shoe designers incorporate clothing elements like the zipper into their designs. In a way, it makes the statement that shoes are just as integral to the outfit as a top. Without them, a woman could very well be naked, n'est ce que pas?

Angie Muresan said...

Hope they find their way to you.

Belle de Ville said...

Maybe Santa will leave them in your Christmas stocking.

Miss Cavendish said...

Actually, I like just looking at them through these virtual pages. As I've said before, admiring something is often better than owning it!