Monday, September 1, 2008

Purple Is for Luddites

My blogging productivity is about 1/100th of what it could be, as my computer is in the shop and I’m relegated to a miserably slow wi-fi/laptop combination chez moi.

But enough complaining (and explaining).

Although I thought I was safely beyond reach, I’ve been bitten by the purple bug.

I’m craving a purple dress, shoes that are black or brown with purple inlay, and, most of all, this Miu Miu bag.

It reminds me of prehistoric post-it notes—just the thing for this technology-challenged blogger.

7 comments:

WendyB said...

I want to ruffle its little purple flaps.

Songy said...

I'll have to 'desire' with you. I saw a bag just like that only in tan brown. I was dying to get it but thought better of it in the end. Now with this purple number I will have to serious consider...

Anonymous said...

Wheee! A lot of the ruffledy stuff this season turns me off, but that bag is lush. Good choice.

Elizabeth said...

Being a Luddite isn't all that bad. I've been one all my life. AND I have a purple bag. I'm really enjoying it.

K.Line said...

Purple is the new blue! (And I, for one, love it. Though I only call it aubergine - to be snotty.)

Everytime I see a chichi bag I remember your experiences with chichi bags not living up to the hype (and not being as well made, often, as they should be). Will you try again??

Miss Cavendish said...

If I were to order this bag, I'd have to make sure that there isn't a shoulder strap in addition to the top handle. I don't like that combination!!

Imelda Matt - The Despotic Queen of Shoes said...

I agree a shoulder strap / top handle is no-no but are most bags made like this when no likes it?